WIN an entry for your workplace* at the 2015 Townsville Running Festival
The office banter is running hot at businesses all over Townsville as teams sign-up for the Queensland Country Health Fund 5km Corporate Challenge. Now your workplace can get involved and embrace the friendly competition for free…
In partnership with the McDonald’s® Townsville Running Festival, we are giving you the chance to win a FREE PASS to the 5km Corporate Challenge for up to 10 people* from your workplace (teams must be between three and 10 people).
As well as free registration, you’ll also get a free training plan and go into the draw to win a team building session, plus more. Surely that’s got to impress the boss!
- Something for you to look forward to, train for and chat about as a team (that’s not work-related)
- Good way for your business to support active and healthy lifestyles
- Great chance to highlight the awesomeness of your workplace
- You get to have a lot of fun on the day and help to raise funds for Ronald McDonald House.
How to Enter
All you need to do is:
- Take a selfie at work of at least three people who you want to be in your team – don’t be afraid to have fun. And – remember – you’re still working if anyone asks… it’s called team-building and marketing.
- Post it on the competition thread of Facebook here.
- Say why you want to win the pass.
All entries must be submitted by Monday, May 25 at 5pm. But don’t put it off – grab the smartphone and get yours in now.
Please email [email protected]ownsville.com.au.