In this mum’s and bub’s Pilates class you can expect:
- Individualised exercise program with a qualified physiotherapist
- Ease back pain
- Improve core strength
- Return to exercise without injury or damage to your pelvic floor
- Incontinence can be treated
- Baby friendly classes
- Quality movement
- Meet like-minded people
- Reduce abdominal separation
- Exercise without making abdominal separation worse
- Recover post-nataly injury free
- Physiotherapy supervised exercises can reduce prolapse
Bring along bub and get the chance to meet other mums.
Group sessions (up to 4 people):
- $20.00 per 1 hour class (5 session pass: $95 or a 10 session pass; $180) claimable on Private Health.
- Individualised exercise program
- Core and global strengthening
Must complete a one-on-one assessment prior to beginning classes.
Cost of assessment is $60.
- $80 for one hour
- RTUS assessment
- Individualised assessment of strength and pain, if appropriate
- Personalised program set-up with progressions