Bikram Yoga is a holistic workout that will make you laugh, cry and sweat; doing more for your mind and body than you ever imagined possible!
Bikram Yoga is a dynamic & challenging series of 26 postures and 2 breathing exercises suitable for all ages* and levels of ability, from beginner to the advanced student.
All classes are 90 minutes in length and conducted in a heated room.
Bikram Yoga helps to reduce stress, develop flexibility, muscle tone as well as build strength and stamina while detoxing the body, mind and soul.
Come and try it for yourself! No need to book, just show up!
*Over the age of 16 years. If under 18 years parental/guardian signature required on registration form.
$39 for 30 days unlimited yoga – available to all first time visitors to the studio (30 consecutive days).
See here for more special deals and multi-class passes.
First Time to the Studio:
- Doors open 30 minutes before all classes, except before 5:30am classes, where they will open 15 minutes early.
- Arrive early to fill in registration form, have a friendly chat with your teacher and become orientated with the studio (we advise to arrive 25 minutes early).
- Doors close 2 minutes before scheduled class time. Please arrive with plenty of time to spare as there is no late entry once class has started.
- Come with a curious, open mind and an I can attitude. You only get to do something for the first time once – enjoy the experience!
What to Bring:
- Yoga mat, towel and water, no glass bottles please
Mat and towels are available for hire and bottled water may be purchased.
Preparation for Class:
- Don’t eat for at least 2 hours prior to class
- Drink lots of water throughout the day prior to class, at least 1 litre
- Wear comfortable clothing that is not too loose E.G shorts, tank tops, crop tops, capri pants
Studio closes 30 minutes after each class.